Friday, December 19, 2014

Merger of ASP cadre in to PS Gr. B cadre .... updates!!!

Maharashtra Circle : 

1. No. of Class – I Postal Divisions in the Circle – 24

2. No. of Class – I RMS Divisions I the Circle – 1 (SSRM, Airmail Sorting Dn, Mumbai)

3. No. of Class- I Postal / RMS Divisions in the Circle where presently Dy. SPOs Post is available – 1

 4. No. of NSH / ICH speed post centers under Class-I divisions in the Circle whose in charge is from IP /ASP cadre - NIL

5. No of Postal Divisions where more than 4 ASPs are working in divisional office itself (not in Sub Division) - NIL.

6. No of other Class - I units (like Foreign Post/ PSD/ CSD etc.) where ASPs are working -  NIL

7. No. of GPO's having Class-I / JAG status in the Circle and no. of ASPs working in such GPO –  1 (Mumbai GPO)

8.  No. of HPOs having Class- I status in the Circle - NIL

Note : Information from Delhi / Gujarat / Haryana / J&K / North East / Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand and Tamil Nadu circles not received despite repeated reminders to Circle Secretaries. Therefore submission of proposal for merger of ASP cadre in to PS Gr. B cadre and cadre restructuring is badly delayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment